Did you have your Parent/Meet the Teacher/Curriculum Night yet?
Although I had my Parent Night at the beginning of September, I am just getting around to posting the pictures now!
As the parents enter the classroom, there is a table with the curriculum night packets. I also have a little display where the parent can pick an apple (or two) and donate some supplies to our classroom.
The KIDS WENT CRAZY with excitement when they walked in the next day and saw a note from their parents! Some parents were even so kind to leave behind some of those animal crackers!
One other activity I did with my students in preparation of parent night was just for fun! The students filled out their “Top 10 Things for My Parents to Learn at Parent Night!”
There are two parts to this Zip file. The PDF file allows you to print the pages exactly as you see them presented. The PowerPoint file is available for 23 pages, and provides you with the opportunity to add your own text boxes to customize your text. All the slides in this PowerPoint file are saved as a JPEG, which protects the intellectual property of the clip art designs included in this file. I included personalized examples from my own Parent Night handouts, to give you an idea of what to include, but the opportunity to type your own text.
1. Creative idea to display student writing for back to school bulletin board- includes colorful posters
2. A creative way to request donations for the classroom- includes posters to print for a cute display
3. My very own Parent Night handout, with blank templates for you to personalize and make your own
4. Fun ideas to for your students to get involved with Parent Night (student reproducibles)
5. Fun ideas to get your families involved (example-parent homework)
6. Two different ideas and resources to providing a sweet treat for your families.
*****Many of the pages have a black and white or color option