Are you ready to go “above and beyond” and be “THAT TEACHER” down the hall who is inviting parents into his/her classroom and doing an awesome learning celebration!?!? If so, this is the file for you! Holding an author publication celebration is a fun and interactive way to celebrate your students’ success with their writing skills.
This file has a little bit of everything for you to plan a successful learning celebration with your young authors!
The contents of this file is as listed below:
* Title page and welcome sign
* Steps to make your celebration a success and pictures of a celebration in action!
* Author publication celebration agendas
* Job application and descriptions for committees, committee sign up poster
* Narrator script and directions
* Invitation for families, reminder of celebration
* A fun photo both idea and posters
* Directions, student reflection, comment card for audience members
* Award ballots
* Cute and colorful writing awards for your young authors
* VIP seating signs and tickets for entrance
* Colorful posters for a bulletin board display for your celebration day (student writing template included)
****This is a ZIP file. One part of the file is a PDF of all the pages. There is also a 19 page EDITABLE file for you to customize the writing awards and ballots.****
**There are a lot of colorful pages, you will need a color printer for this file!** :)