Travel back in time to 1627! Students are now pilgrim boys and pilgrim girls as they learn about colonial life and comparing it to their current lives!
1. A Day in the Life of a Pilgrim Boy/Girl flip book
2. Writing facts and opinions about the information provided in the text.
3. An interactive Venn Diagram.
4. Writing an informative paragraph that explains the differences and similarities between the students and a pilgrim boy/girl.
Note: You should have a copy of the following books for this lesson-
– Sarah Morton’s Day: A Day in the Life of a Pilgrim Girl and Samuel Eaton’s Day: A Day in the Life of a Pilgrim Boy by Kate Waters.
*Common core aligned*
Includes 4 “I can” learning target posters for you to display (COLORFUL- you will want to use a color printer!)
If you have any questions, please contact me before purchasing!