Learning Targets- Post your “I Can” learning targets in a creative way.
Learning Targets-a-Palooza File includes:
1. A PDF of learning colorful and cute learning target posters for you to print and laminate. Also includes a few templates for writing learning targets for your guided reading and guided math groups.
2. Part of this PDF also includes, “Swimming skills!” which I use as a formative assessment when introducing a new learning target. These colorful, kid-friendly posters relate learning a new topic to swimming, which most student can find a connection with. When introducing a new learning target, my student self assess their “swimming skills!” and then revisit and the end of the lesson/chapter/topic. (31 pages)
3. A Powerpoint file of the learning targets, which allows you to add a text box to type and customize your own learning targets, which can then be projected onto a Smartboard or whiteboard. (10 pages)
4. A PDF explaining the use of S.T.A.R. notebooks and S.T.A.R. folders with your students. I explain how I use these notebooks and folders as a way to establish and maintain a home/school connection. (21 pages)
5. A Powerpoint file of the S.T.A.R. notebook and S.T.A.R. folder cover pages, which allows you to add a text box to customize. (4 pages)