This 120+ page file is filled with everything that you need to become the guided reading guru at your school! This resource is ideal for first through fifth grade teachers.
- Information about grouping students and examples of how to group students for guided reading
- Information and examples of how to conduct reading conferences, anecdotal records, and running records
- Resources to explain exactly what guided reading is and how to implement it effectively in your classroom
- Examples of guided reading schedule and grouping
- Pictures of how to implement some of the ideas presented in the file
- This resource includes creative and colorful posters to display and organize the instruction reading groups
This resource is also included in my Teacher Reading Binder!
If you have any questions, please contact me before purchasing!