Getting to Know You Activity- Are you ready for an interactive and unique way for your students to get to know each other during the first weeks of school?
When I saw that Melonheadz Graphics came out with an *ADORABLE* mustache clip art set, I was instantly inspired to create this file and whipped it up in no time! I am a tad bit obsessed with the “mustache you a question” theme and I can’t wait to use them during the first weeks of school starting.
So, I “mustache” you a question… are you looking for a fun way “getting to know you activity?” Or, a fun way to help new students feel welcome?
This file is a fun and interactive way to get to know each other and establish a fun and respectful classroom environment.
* Colorful posters to review the directions
* Colorful awards for when the student is complete
* Black and white (or colored version) awards
* Several templates for writing the reflection
* “Mustache” questions/blank template
* Colorful class book cover pages (boy/girl)
* Mustaches clip art to create the props
* Detailed directions
* A note to send home to parents
As always, please email me if you have any questions!